Pahang>Experience

Trip back to Kuantan by The Ruthless Eaters

"We were in Bentong, Kuantan, Kemaman (Terengganu), & Karak for the 4days 3nights trip" Read more






Jalan-jalan cari makan (East coast) by CapArnabBrand

"The drive East took us >3 hours and took us past places with names like Lanchang and Gambang... Not nice sounding, but quaint and serene places..." Read more





Cameron Highlands by Yeeleng

"Land of vege, cheap flowers, tea plantation, plenty of strawberries and damn cooling! "
Part1
Part2



Cameron Highlands by KK

"So let me recapitulate how I spent three days of my precious semester break... if the title hadn't gave it away, I was in Cameron Highlands" Read more




Eating places in Genting Highlands

"There are many choices when it comes to food in Genting Highlands. If you have the money, you will never starve."
Read more





The Kampung Boy

Mentakab-Temerloh. Is there life?
Read more






A BLOATILICIOUS holiday by Mini Bites

It has been a rushed trip, nevertheless a wonderful one. And I've been having you guys on my thoughts all the time, I actually managed to snap some photos to share my adventure with you. Read more