Melaka> Location>Others

Pak Putra Restaurant

"The chicken marinade with rempah and infuses spices, put into the stove with charcoal, and served you hot>< ( I can say it is extremely spicy!) that’s burn your lips to red colour. " Read more




Poh Piah@Jalan Bunga Raya

"One bite and it was heaven! ^_^ I actually ate it the next day for breakfast and it was still good and orgasmically delicious." Read more





Taiwan Noodles

"The pork ribs… Its really good." Read more





Teo Chew Food@Teo Soon Long Chan

"I never know Melaka have great chinese food, or more specifically Teow Chew food, until I tried Teo Soon Long Chan. A shop owned by 3 typical old Teo Chew Chefs." Read more





Hochiak de Porridge

"The shop sells porridge as main dish, together with other side dishes like veges, “white” chicken, char siew, deep fried wantan, chicken leg, and others. Yes we ordered everything that I just mentioned." Read more






Portugese settlement

Dinner at the Portugese settlement:Butter prawns, Sambal squid, Portugese style grilled fish aka ikan bakar. Read more







Fatman Popiah

"When I first saw him doing this in 1998, my eyes almost rolled out of my sockets. But after eating it, all is forgotten except its lovely divine texture and taste."
Read more




Restoran Capitol Satay

"Resembling to typical steamboats, the broth that they used to cook up the raw ingredients is the satay gravy itself! Very flavoursome and no extra dipping sauce needed" Read more







Loi's Beef Kut Teh

"There are two things for you to order only - “Bah Kut Teh” or “Beef Soup”. However, I usually have “Beef Soup”. After you place your order, he will start mixing the ingredients and boil it over low fire." Read more