Melaka> Budget>Cheap (less than RM10)

Poh Piah@Jalan Bunga Raya

"One bite and it was heaven! ^_^ I actually ate it the next day for breakfast and it was still good and orgasmically delicious." Read more




Pak Putra Restaurant

"The chicken marinade with rempah and infuses spices, put into the stove with charcoal, and served you hot>< ( I can say it is extremely spicy!) that’s burn your lips to red colour. " Read more




Poh Piah@Jonker

The Poh Piah is best served right away, if you leave it for a while, the skin, vegetable, and fried pork fat tends to get soggy, and you’ll lose the contrasting texture that makes this snack such an awesome gastronomical experience. Read more



Melaka Riverside Kopitiam

"When I get a chance to come here, I always order my favorite - Kaya Toast and Soft-Boiled Eggs." Read more





BBQ Pork Rice aka Char Siew Fan@Restoran Chuen How

"As you queue up and get closer to the char siew, prepare yourself for an eye feasting session. As soon as you see the boss opposite you / on the opposite side of the mirror, get yourself ready to drown in your own drool." Read more



Taiwan Noodles

"The pork ribs… Its really good." Read more





Donald & Lily's Corner

"On one of my visits to Malacca recently, I decided to pay this eatery a visit after hearing so much about it over the Internet." Read more



Tart & Tart Bakery

How nice is the tart? The crust is so well-baked that it is crispy and yet not taste like a biscuit. Why biscuit? Cuz I mentioned tat I like crispy crust.. Read more




Tua Kor Wan Tan Mee

"It was well recommended. Since my son like to eat wan tan mee, we checked it out and see how good is it." Read more





Rojak@Taman Asean

"Da Rojak at this place is kinda different from da one we usually have in KL where you can have Fish Paste, Fish Ball, Grilled Mini Beancurd, Beancurd Sheet, Prawn Crackers, Cucumbers and Pineapples with its absolutely delicious sauce!" Read more



Fatman Popiah

"When I first saw him doing this in 1998, my eyes almost rolled out of my sockets. But after eating it, all is forgotten except its lovely divine texture and taste."
Read more




Stall number 88

"Another irresistible inducement, the shaven ice (ice kacang) with gula melaka!" Read more